How does it work?
Q. How to hire a professional from Giasly?
Since we connect you with the best service professionals, we need your requirements in a detailed manner. So first you insert your search in the search bar and fill up the details asked in the form. You need to fill up your location so that we can match with the best service professional nearby you. After submitting the details, matched professionals will get in touch with you and you can check, compare their ratings, reviews, quotes and hire the right professional.
Q. Why Giasly?
- We follow certain parameters and process to onboard service professionals on our platform which includes not only their portfolio, document verification but also their background checks to ensure the best quality for our customer.
- We make sure about delivering services within your budget and that's why to keep the affordability factor in mind while onboarding the professionals and designing the further process.
- Customers are the topmost priority for Giasly and we make sure about 100% customer satisfaction and assist our customers personally if required anytime.
- We closely monitor all our service professionals and the services delivered by them. We have strict guidelines for them to follow and to maintain the quality standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How the payments will be done for service?
The service professional will send you the link via SMS or email where from you can pay the amount through credit card, debit card, net banking and you can also pay by cash when service professionals come to your doorstep.
Q. Will I be able to see the portfolio and discuss with the professional before hiring?
Yes. You can check their portfolio or even can ask them to share more work once you get the contact details of service professional. You can have a detailed discussion before hiring any service professional.
Q. How can Giasly help in choosing the best Plumbers near you?
You can search Plumbers in Auckland based on your location, popularity, ratings & reviews on Giasly. To get the best offers from business listed with Giasly, click on the Best Deals tab beside listings and fill-up the requirements. Businesses will contact their best offers. You can negotiate with them. You can now chat with businesses and get multiple quotes in a jiffy on the Giasly, Android and iOS app.
Q. What are the primary responsibilities of the plumbers Auckland has?
Plumbing is one system that you simply can't do without as it ensures a clean, safe and hygienic home. Most people do not pay attention to it until a problem arises. Plumbers perform a vast array of plumbing services. They plan, install, maintain and repair the different systems in your house that allow water and gas to flow in and out. A complex system of valves, pipes and fittings allow the toilets, bathrooms and kitchens to function. These are installed inside the wall cavities by plumbers ensuring an effective plumbing system for your property. Given below are a few significant responsibilities of the plumbing contractors.
1. Installing the draining systems, pipe connections and other plumbing tools as per the plan.
2. Evaluating the water distribution systems schematics before placing the pipes.
3. Installing the different plumbing fixtures for proper distribution, supply and disposal of water or wastewater.
4. Measuring the pipes before installation.
5. Installing pipes under the floors and inside the walls.
6. Making sure that the pipes are sealed and connected properly.
7. Repairing the water disposal, fire protection, gas, air and water systems.
8. Inspecting the pipes for potential leaks and broken parts.
9. Instructing customers on the care and maintenance of the fixtures, etc.
Q. What can be the results of delaying a plumbing repair?
The galvanised pipes come with a layer of zinc for protection. This layer of zinc tends to erode over time which leads to an internal deterioration. If this continues, it can lead to several problems ranging from low water pressure to clogged taps and toilets. Ignoring water leaks can result in a flood on the premises, which can damage the floor, walls and the furniture. The moisture from the leak can cause mould or mildew, which can further hamper the woodwork. Respiratory problems may also arise due to the appearance of the mould and mildew. These are enough to understand how important it is to get a plumbing repair done on a priority basis.
Q. What role is played by the commercial plumbers?
Plumbing contractors for commercial premises have quite an important role to execute. They carry out major functions, some of which are listed below.
1. Commercial plumbing deals with more extensive plumbing works. The plumbers working for commercial set-ups facilitate waste removal and water supply systems for different forms of businesses and commercial establishments.
2. From repairing burst pipes and broken water and sewer lines to fixing drain leaks, a commercial plumber's role is quite elaborate.
3. They are known to work for big shopping complexes, offices, hotels, restaurants and so on.
4. They may need to lay pipelines and excavate trenches during installation that connects the piping system to the local water main and sewage system.
5. Installing kitchen sinks, fire sprinklers, fountains, etc., on the commercial premises fall under the purview of these plumbers.
6. They also carry out maintenance works such as ensuring that the drainage system is free from debris, grease and other matters which can create a block.
Q. What should I do in case there is water leaking across my home?
Shut off the main water valve immediately and then switch off any outlets or appliances which may encounter the water.
Q. What causes the toilet to get blocked?
Foreign objects flushed down the toilet end up blocking the toilet. It is recommended to call a plumber to rectify this blockage than trying to resolve the issue yourself.
Q. Is there a need to get my water heater checked?
Most water heaters have a long-life span depending on the brand. If you have been using your appliance to pass the life span of the product, please get a plumber to look at it to ensure it is working smoothly.
Q. Can a plumber recommend pipe brands for me to buy?
Yes, plumbers do not just repair and service damaged pipes but help you choose the right brands as well.
Q. How much do plumbers charge a service fee in Auckland?
The approximate service fee for plumbers in Auckland ranges from service to service.